Bookish Treasures is currently closed for review requests and is not doing any new posts at this time.

Waiting on Wednesday - Remy

16 Oct 2013
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and it allows readers to share the books that they are most looking forwards to reading.

This week the book I have chosen to feature is Remy by Katy Evans.



Title: Remy

Author: Katy Evans

Series: Real #3

Publisher: Galley Books

Publication date: November 26th

Links: Goodreads | Amazon | Amazon UK


Synopsis

Underground fighter Remington Tate is a mystery, even to himself. His mind is dark and light, complex and enlightening. At times his actions and moods are carefully measured, and at others, they spin out of control.

Through it all, there's been one constant: wanting, needing, loving, and protecting Brooke Dumas. This is his story; from the first moment he laid eyes on her and knew, without a doubt, she would be the realest thing he's ever had to fight for.


My Thoughts

Ok so I know I am getting a little ahead of myself as book 2 Mine hasn't even released yet (November 5th!) but this just sounds so good! It is from Remy's pov and follows on from where Mine finishes but with the inclusion of a few of the scenes from Real and Mine from Remy's perspective. If you haven't read this series yet you should as the first book is incredible! You can check out my review of Real here - http://bookishtreasures.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/review-of-real.html (If you are interested you can also check out a Katy Evans guest post here).

So what do you think? Do you plan to read this book? Feel free to link to your own WoW post in the comments.

14 comments:

  1. OMG! Yes! This one and Mine too...... I loved Real! Remy makes me swoon just thinking about him!!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Real, so I'm not interested in this one yet, but I'm glad you're enjoying the series :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cannot get enough NA lately and i really want to read book 1 of this series but the kindle book is too expensive (anything above 2.99 is too expensive to me for ebooks). sigh.

    hope you can stop by my WoW.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, sizzling! I should start this series soon. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-69-snow-in-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought this looked familiar! Someone posted Mine a couple weeks ago, but it had slipped my mind. I really need to check out this series! Thanks for sharing!

    Mary @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks steamy – a.k.a., perfect. :-) Thank you for checking out my WoW this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!!! Yes!!! Great Pick Laura!!!!! I LOVE Remy, and am dying to read the rest of this series :)

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any of the books in the Real series but i've heard they are great! Hope you enjoy.

    Thanks for stopping by Swept Away By Books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I'll have to check out this series, I've heard good things about it, so hopefully I'll enjoy it as much as you have.

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe I haven't started this series yet. I have had the first book for a while. I am going to have to just take a month or two to catch up on books I just want to read.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this series! Real was amazing, and I need more Remy ASAP!! Great pick!

    Thanks for stopping by The Quiet Girl Talks:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've not yet read this series but it sounds really interesting! I hope that you like book 2 enough to want to read the 3rd one as well as it sounds fantastic!
    Thanks for sharing with us and popping by my WoW!
    Faye :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haven't heard of this one but it does sound interesting! Hope you enjoy it when you get to read it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've not heard about this series but it sounds amazing. Will check it out since I want to read more NA.
    Thanks for stopping by =)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment I promise to cherish it forever :) I will also try to always reply.