Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Today I am sharing ten of my goals / resolutions for 2015. The first five are reading and blogging specific goals and then the last five are general life goals.
- To give my blog much more attention in the current months.
- To write reviews for more of the books I read.
- To challenge myself by reading a few books outside of my comfort zone.
- To concentrate more on new releases instead of worrying too much about an ancient tbr pile I will never get caught up with.
- To get more blog posts scheduled in advance.
- To continue working hard in my Publishing MA to learn as much as I possibly can.
- To try to have a fitter and healthier lifestyle.
- Work on my flexibility for dance and cheer to gain new moves.
- Reconnect and meet up with a few friends I have not seen in a while
- And finally (though this isn't something I can control) - get a kick-ass job in publishing when I finish my degree in August!
Have you set yourself some New Years resolutions or goals for 2015? Feel free to share your own Top Ten Tuesday links in the comments :)