Bookish Treasures is currently closed for review requests and is not doing any new posts at this time.

Stacking the Shelves / Showcase Sunday #37

26 Oct 2013
Showcase Sunday is hosted by Vicky @Books, Biscuits, and Tea and Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and they both give bloggers the opportunity to share the books they have received in the past week.

They week I bought LOADS of books that as quite a few that I was already interested in were on sale. This week was a very NA week though there a several different NA genres featured and I did also get one YA book that I think A LOT of people bought this week. If you want some books to stack your shelves I have a few awesome giveaways running on my giveaway page. As always if you click on the book cover you will be taken to its Amazon page.

Review

Ebooks

I got a few great books this week including two future releases by some of my favourite authors - Mine by Katy Evans and The Thrill Of It by Lauren Blakely!
 
 

Freebies

 I just got two freebies this week but they both look incredible - and both are still free! (Click on the image to be taken to amazon.)
 
 
Bought
 
I bought a lot of books this week. Most are books that were on sale for $0.99 but a few others were recommendations I had been given. I also got a pretty big YA release.
 
 Paperback



Ebook
 

So what do you think? Are there any books you have read, plan to read or have just now caught your eye? Feel free to link to your Stacking the Shelves or equivalent post in the comments.

16 comments:

  1. Left Drowning sounds intriguing! (And it's free?!) Hope you enjoy it :) Have a nice weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh you got some good looking books there :)!

    Thanks for sharing the two freebies. I have just got them! :)

    Alex @ Al's Thought's On

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! Wish my Allegiant would come already as well...
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice haul! Some really great sounding books here.
    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't read any of them but I've heard some great things about Left Drowning. Enjoy everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul!! I haven't heard of a lot of these but they sound good. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul. I hope you enjoy them all. Come and see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a feeling we'll be hearing lots about Allegiant! I really need to start reading the series.

    Have a good week.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have no idea if it's just me, as everyone is commenting on books I can't see, but the only book I can actually see in your post is Hushed, which is weird, lol. I loved Hushed, btw.

    Julie @ Bookaroo-Ju

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The majority of images on this (other than Hushed) are amazon links. On rare occasions some people are unable to see the amazon images.

      Delete
  10. I got Mine too! I'm reading it right now, and it is so good! You will love Lost & Found! That series is one of my NA favs. The Thrill of It looks HOT!

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like you've picked up some great books! I hope you enjoy them :)

    - Wattle @ Whimsical Nature

    ReplyDelete
  12. Laura I'm so scared about reading Allegiant, but I really should get a wriggle on, as I don't want to stumble across any spoilers either. My co-blogger Rachel really enjoyed Left Drowning, so I hope you do too! Happy reading and thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I still have to jump on the Divergent bandwagon. All in good time I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh, Left Drowning sounds really interesting! I might have to buy myself a copy.
    I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of Allegiant :)
    Great haul! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment I promise to cherish it forever :) I will also try to always reply.