Bookish Treasures is currently closed for review requests and is not doing any new posts at this time.

Stacking the Shelves / Showcase Sunday #35

13 Oct 2013
Showcase Sunday is hosted by Vicky @Books, Biscuits, and Tea and Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and they both give bloggers the opportunity to share the books they have received in the past week.
 
I got a nice mix of books this week and everything from children's to adult and fantasy to contemporary has a representative in this weeks haul. As always if you click on the book cover you will be taken to its Amazon page.
 
 
Review

You may recall that last week I bought Revealed, well this week I received a review copy (typical). I also received an e-arc of future UK NA release Curve and an unsolicited paperback of The Queen of Dreams. Thank you to Atom, Random House UK and Nicola Hudson for the review copies.
 
Paperbacks
 

 
Ebooks
 
Curve
NetGalley
 
I had another weak netgalley week and ended up with a couple of books despite my "diet". Though I was sent quite a lot of pre-approved links and resisted all but 2 so I am quite proud of myself for that :P Thank you to HarperCollins UK, Berkley/NAL and Flirt (Random House).
  
 
Freebies

I got two cool looking freebies this week and both are still free if they interest you :)
 
 
Bought
 
 Avoiding Commitment is a book that has been on my radar pretty much since it released and I decided to finally buy it this week. I also got a book that I have been very eagerly awaiting the release of - Convicted by Aleatha Romig. Convicted was AMAZING and I am currently reading and enjoying Avoiding Commitment.

 
So what do you think? Are there any books you have read, plan to read or have just now caught your eye? Feel free to link to your Stacking the Shelves or equivalent post in the comments.
 
Oh and if you can think of any romantic suspense / thriller novels along the lines of Convicted that I might enjoy please recommend them to me!

6 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I have to start on house of Night series, Ii feel kinda left out :D
    Happy reading!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got The Edge of Always too. Can't wait to start that one! Great haul!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the cover of Convicted! I hope you enjoy your books :)

    Megan xxx

    My Showcase Sunday if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! I order Revealed a while ago and am just waiting for it to arrive. I am a couple of books behind in the series though. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Queen of Dreams cover is creepy! Sounds like an awesome book thought :D and I like the sound of Curve, Enjoy your books! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul. The cover of The Queen Of Dreams is awesome!!! Enjoy :)
    http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2013/10/showcase-sunday-8.html

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment I promise to cherish it forever :) I will also try to always reply.