Bookish Treasures is currently closed for review requests and is not doing any new posts at this time.

Waiting On Wednesday - Stealing Harper

24 Apr 2013
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and it allows readers to share the books that they are most looking forwards to reading.

This week the book i have chosen to feature is Stealing Harper by Molly McAdams.

Stealing Harper



Title: Stealing Harper

Author: Molly McAdams

Series: Taking Chances #2

Expected Publication: June 4th

Publisher: William Morrow books

Links: Amazon, Amazon UK, Goodreads 






Synopsis

Chase Grayson has never been interested in having a relationship that lasts longer than it takes for him and his date to get dressed again. But then he stumbles into a gray-eyed girl whose innocence pours off her, and everything changes. From the minute Harper opens her mouth to let him know just how much he disgusts her, he's hooked.

But a princess deserves a Prince Charming who can make her dreams come true. Not a guy who can turn her life into a nightmare.

All good intentions go out the window when Harper starts to fall for the guy Chase has come to view as a brother. He wanted to protect her by keeping her away, but he can’t stand to see her with anyone else, and he’ll do anything to make her his. But when it comes down to Harper choosing between the two, will Chase have the strength to step back from the girl who has become his whole world if it means she’ll be happy?

Lines will be crossed. Friendships will be put to the test. And hearts will be shattered.


My thoughts

Even though some people I know didn't like it I LOVED Taking Chances. It is one of my favourite books (in fact i have just ordered it in paper back as only having the ebook wasn't enough) and you can find out why in my review here. Even though I know it will be heart breaking and my heart is still damaged from the first book I am incredibly excited to read Stealing Harper. So much so that it is the first book I have ever preordered. EVER.

22 comments:

  1. I've got Taking Chances, but I haven't had time to read it yet. Looking forward to it though, because it sounds like something I haven't quite had in this constellation before. =)
    My WoW, and there's also a 100 Followers Giveaway running on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any books by Molly yet, but you have made it my first priority to do so! Her books sounds great, nice pick Laura! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nadia you HAVE to read Taking Chances! I think you will love it :D

      Delete
    2. hmm it does sound like it's up in my alley! :D it's definitely on my tbr :)

      Delete
  3. Love the sound of this one. Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to read this series. Awesome pick!

    follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/waiting-on-wednesday-44.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely love the cover! I hadn't seen this series yet, but I must say I'm intrigued.

    Jessica @ Hopelessly Devoted Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  6. This series looks so amazing. I have the first one, but I haven't read it yet. Great pick this week!
    <3!
    Beth | The Reading Vixens [Formerly YA Vixens]
    Vixen's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't read a lot of romance but this sounds really sweet. I hope you love it as much as "Taking Chances." Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely need to check out something by this author, especially as Taking Chances sounds so good, just like this one does. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed Taking Chances and look forward to getting some answers to Chase's sometimes unusual behaviour.

    Is it just me or does the guy on the cover remind anyone of Robert Pattinson? :-)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really liked Taking Chances. Is this the same story, told from Chase's point of view? Heartbreaking. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heh, awesome cover :D I hope you will love this book when it comes out sweetie. <3
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment I promise to cherish it forever :) I will also try to always reply.