Bookish Treasures is currently closed for review requests and is not doing any new posts at this time.

Stacking the Shelves / Showcase Sunday #10

14 Apr 2013
Showcase Sunday is hosted by Vicky @Books, Biscuits, and Tea and Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and they both give bloggers the opportunity to share the books they have received in the past week.

Again haven't recieved many books this week as i am currently preparing for my university exams so don't have much time for reading. Here is what i recieved this week.

For Review

Apollyon

*Paperback* I recieved this as part of an ARC share group. Thank you Kayleigh for Apollyon!

I love this series and with the huge cliffhanger of the previous book i am so excited to finally have Apollyon to read :)







Earth

This is the last book of a series i have been in love with for the past year. I'm excited to see how everything will end but also sad to say goodbye to this series and the characters.









Netgalley

True

True is a shortly to be released awesome sounding New Adult contemporary romance novel. People seem to be loving it so far,











 
Wait For You

I already have an ecopy of the self-published version of this book but this is the new UK edition published by HarperCollins. As this is the New Adult book club group read for this month i am looking forwards to starting reading it and them discussing the book with other readers. This edition releases April 25th.








Freebies - from Amazon etc.

Remembrance

I have been interested in this YA romance about reincarnation for a very long time but i just never got around to buying it. Looking forwards to finally reading it.









Fight or Flight

This is an interesting sounding gritty and dark New Adult romance novel.












The Watchers

The cover caught my eye on Amazon and i think the synopsis sounds very interesting. It is a YA paranormal novel.










Bought


A Shade of Blood

A while back i recieved a copy of A Shade of Vampire to review. I read it this week and loved it so much i had to read the sequel right away and conveniently it had been released that exact day. I have already read and really enjoyed this book








So What are your thoughts? Have you read or plan to read any of these books? Feel free to link to your own Stacking the shelves or similar posts in the comments :)


4 comments:

  1. I'm reading Apollyon now and really enjoying. The whole series has been amazing so far. Earth looks interesting, I'll have to look up that series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I got Flight or Flight and True this week, too (though I failed to do a SS due to a migraine). Hope you enjoy them. Apollyon was very good when I read that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Wait For You as well this week :) Will be nice to be able to discuss it! I love the cover for Fight or Flight,nice freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your haul. Many of those I want to read myself. Hope you enjoy! My Stack

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment I promise to cherish it forever :) I will also try to always reply.