Bookish Treasures is currently closed for review requests and is not doing any new posts at this time.

I now have Bloglovin!

21 Apr 2013
Most of the book blogging world seems to have recently got Bloglovin so now I have too! I would love it if you could follow me by Bloglovin, if you haven't got it yet it is unbelievably easy to do :)

So please Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Also if you don't want to ever miss a post please subscribe via email to have all my reviews, interviews and giveaway sent directly to your inbox. All the different ways to follow me are in the right side bar. Don't forget that shortly I will be giving away a SIGNED copy of The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines. You wouldn't want to miss that!

As this post is quite short and boring please enjoy this picture of my cat attempting to eat a pile of books :P

4 comments:

If you leave a comment I promise to cherish it forever :) I will also try to always reply.