Bookish Treasures is currently closed for review requests and is not doing any new posts at this time.

Stacking the Shelves / Showcase Sunday #12

29 Apr 2013
Showcase Sunday is hosted by Vicky @Books, Biscuits, and Tea and Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and they both give bloggers the opportunity to share the books they have received in the past week.

Now I know its Monday but I am currently right in the middle of my University exams and i had one 9am this morning meaning that i had no time to finish this post to get it up yesterday. I got some amazing looking books this week including some i have been very excited for. All pictures are linked to the goodreads page of the book so you can find out more information.

Netgalley


Delirium

This book has been on my radar at the moment as soon (very soon) i am part of a promo blitz for the books in this series. I think the book sounds incredible and i have loved the authors other stories so as soon as i saw it on netgalley i just had to request it.








Night Hawk

Netgalley currently has lots of amazing indie books (most that i have already read and loved) available. This one caught my eye as i really like the sound of the synopsis and the cover is pretty kick-ass.










After Eden

After Eden sounds really interesting and different and I also can't stop staring at that beautiful cover. It seems to be a Sci-Fi novel too which is a genre you don't often get in YA (though seems like it might be starting to get big).








Bought

Fractured

*Paperback - Signed by the author*

So for the first time EVER an author that i really like was doing a signing at my local bookshop. Unfortunately i couldn't actually make it but as all the people who work at the bookshop are so nice (@norwichbooks) they had an extra copy signed for me which i then picked up when i could. It's personalised too :)






Acid

*Paperback*

I have been desperate to read this book for about 6 months and it released this week so i could finally get a copy. Now i just hope it lives up to the very high expectations my mind has set for it.







Twisted Perfection

I am a huge fan of all Abbi Gline's books and i was very excited for the release of Twisted Perfection. I have already read this and it was really good.









The Savage Principle

I am in love with Tamara Rose Blodgett's writing. She writes amazing NA fantasy books and she also has a NA contamporary called A Terrible Love under the pen name Marata Eros which she recently signed with Simon&Schuster. This is the third novel in the Savage series. The first book The Pearl Savage is free on amazon so you should definately check this series out.





Amazon Freebies


A Magical History














Shattered Grace














Between Friends













Embrace the Darkness














The Mating














The Keeping













Bonded













Won


Clockwork Princess

There is now a lovely shiny copy of the final book in The Infernal Devices series waiting for me to get home from University to read it. I can't wait to read it but i will also be sad for the trilogy to be over.

Thank you to @BBookLBook for giving a copy away :D

3 comments:

  1. I love the cover for After Eden, too! And Tamara Rose Blodgett is amazing! :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bookish Treasures, I'm a new follower here and just wanted to send a quick hello.

    I saw your site on a goodreads thread and decided to go ahead and follow.I look forward to your posts and hopefully i can see you back at either of my blogs =D

    guinandlibertadtomas.blogspot.com

    yamulticulturaljunkie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment I promise to cherish it forever :) I will also try to always reply.