Bookish Treasures is currently closed for review requests and is not doing any new posts at this time.

Meet my new guest reviewer!

9 Apr 2013
So i have some very exciting news. I decided to have someone do occasional guest reviews on my blog! Up until recently Hannah ran her own blog My Book Journey but has decided to take a hiatus to focus on her own writing. She doesn't want to stop reviewing entirely so will write an occasional review on her. Posts are still going to be mainly from me but if a review sounds a little different it will be because it isn't me! I will let you know who's reviews are whose.

I have loved Hannah's blog for a while and she has a similar taste in books as me (except the slightly unhealthy obsession with NA that i have) and an incredible reviewing style that puts my own to shame. Hannah's first review here will be up in a few days but for now i thought you could get to know her a little better. Here is some information about Hannah.

Hello everyone. I’m really excited to be guest reviewing for Laura at Bookish Treasures. Since reading Enid Blyton as a child, I’ve been hooked on books. Nowadays I love to read YA, fantasy, dystopian and yes, still the occasional children’s books (mostly on the long bus journey to and from work). My favourite authors include Terry Pratchett, Cat Clarke and Megan Miranda, but really this list could be a lot longer.

Apart from reading, I love to watch Big Bang Theory, (attempt) to write dystopian short stories, and window shop on Etsy. Although I’m now a London-girl, I originally hail from Wales and like to travel back as often as possible to play dress-up games with my 4 year old cousin.

I already have some amazing books I would love to review and share with you all, but it would also be great to find out what books you would like me to guest review at Bookish Treasures.
 
I hope your as excited as me to have Hannah here and it would be great if you could all say hello :)


4 comments:

  1. Hey Hannah! pleasure to meet you, looking forward to your reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah! I'm a huge dystopian fan as well so can't wait to check out your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hannah!
    Nice to meet you, I look forward to reading your reviews.

    Im a London girl to, so I know all about reading on buses, and I just love love Big Bang Theory, I Sky+ everyday. (FYI starts back again in the 11th April).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
    (Can't wait to watch the new series of BBT too!)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment I promise to cherish it forever :) I will also try to always reply.