Bookish Treasures is currently closed for review requests and is not doing any new posts at this time.

Stacking The Shelves / Showcase Sunday #44

29 Dec 2013
Showcase Sunday is hosted by Vicky @Books, Biscuits, and Tea and Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and they both give bloggers the opportunity to share the books they have received in the past week.

I have started to share my favourite things of 2013. Check out my "best authors" post and enter to win your choice of the books mentioned :D http://www.bookishtreasures.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/best-authors-of-2013.html I am also running a reading / blogging / writing challenge in 2014 that I would love for you to get involved in http://bookishtreasures.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/introducing-2014-personal-challenge.html
 
This week I did not get ANY review books or any from NetGalley. I was too busy with Christmas really :P As usual if you click on the book cover you will be taken to the books Amazon page (or goodreads if it isn't yet on amazon).
 
Freebies

Only 2 freebies this week but both sound really good.
 
 
Bought

After receiving the paperback of Some Girls Bite for Christmas I decided to read it first and then went on to rereading my kindle editions of the later books in the series. I never got further than book 5 so I bought myself the 6th yesterday. Loving it so far!
 
 
Won
 
Paperback

Very excited to have received the signed paperback of Mine that I won in November :D
 
 
Gifts
 
Paperback
 
 
Other than The High Lord which my boyfriend got for me, all the other gifts are from my UKYA Book Blogger Secret Santa. Thank you whoever you are!

9 comments:

  1. Ooh Oscar Wilde! Awesome. Crewel and Touch of Power look really good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I liked Crewel and I'm curious to check out the sequel. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got some good books this week! I haven't read any of these though! Happy New Year!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some good ones. I love both Chloe Neill and Maria V. Snyder. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your books! Loved crewel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, nice Secret Santa. Enjoy :) and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books. I have the first couple of Katy Evans books and I really need to find time to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! I've heard lots of great things about Crewel, am hoping to read that one myself. I hope you enjoy all of your books! :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. West Bengal Class 10th Time Table 2021(Madhyamik) is made available by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE), The timetable has been released by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Examination (Madhyamik Pariksha) for the year 2021 for WB 10th Question Paper 2021 WBBSE 10th Model Paper 2021 is released by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education in the pdf form. Students should download the WB Bengal Madhyamik Questions paper 2021

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment I promise to cherish it forever :) I will also try to always reply.