I am currently open for review and feature requests from authors or publishers. Please read my authors/publishers page for more information on what is available and my policies.


Stacking The Shelves / Showcase Sunday #44

29 Dec 2013
Showcase Sunday is hosted by Vicky @Books, Biscuits, and Tea and Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and they both give bloggers the opportunity to share the books they have received in the past week.

I have started to share my favourite things of 2013. Check out my "best authors" post and enter to win your choice of the books mentioned :D http://www.bookishtreasures.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/best-authors-of-2013.html I am also running a reading / blogging / writing challenge in 2014 that I would love for you to get involved in http://bookishtreasures.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/introducing-2014-personal-challenge.html
 
This week I did not get ANY review books or any from NetGalley. I was too busy with Christmas really :P As usual if you click on the book cover you will be taken to the books Amazon page (or goodreads if it isn't yet on amazon).
 
Freebies

Only 2 freebies this week but both sound really good.
 
 
Bought

After receiving the paperback of Some Girls Bite for Christmas I decided to read it first and then went on to rereading my kindle editions of the later books in the series. I never got further than book 5 so I bought myself the 6th yesterday. Loving it so far!
 
 
Won
 
Paperback

Very excited to have received the signed paperback of Mine that I won in November :D
 
 
Gifts
 
Paperback
 
 
Other than The High Lord which my boyfriend got for me, all the other gifts are from my UKYA Book Blogger Secret Santa. Thank you whoever you are!

8 comments:

  1. Ooh Oscar Wilde! Awesome. Crewel and Touch of Power look really good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I liked Crewel and I'm curious to check out the sequel. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got some good books this week! I haven't read any of these though! Happy New Year!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some good ones. I love both Chloe Neill and Maria V. Snyder. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your books! Loved crewel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, nice Secret Santa. Enjoy :) and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books. I have the first couple of Katy Evans books and I really need to find time to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! I've heard lots of great things about Crewel, am hoping to read that one myself. I hope you enjoy all of your books! :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment I promise to cherish it forever :) I will also try to always reply.