Bookish Treasures is currently closed for review requests and is not doing any new posts at this time.

Top 10 Books That Will Make You Swoon (Aka Great Valentines Day Reads)

11 Feb 2014

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

With Valentines Day this week it is the perfect time to be sharing the top 10 books that make me swoon / have the best book boyfriends. Now this was really hard to choose which books to select but I managed eventually and here we go.
 
 
I am just head over heels in love with the male leads in these books, they aren't quite as bad boy alpha male as what you see in most romance novels (though I would still catagorize them as alpha heroes not beta) and are instead the more gentle (but still sexy type) that you could imagine bringing you roses.
 
 
Each of these three books have female main characters who are struggling to get over events in their past. All of the guys are so kind and caring and all of the books are filled with amazing swoon - worthy moments.
 
 
Books don't have to be contemporary romance to make you swoon as is proven by these four fantastic paranormal / fantasy novels.
 
What books have made you swoon? Feel free to share your own Top Ten Tuesday links in the comments :)

2 comments:

  1. I haven't actually read any of these :O I've never been a huge 'swooner' I suppose! A lot of these sound so good though :). Brilliant list!
    My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vampire Academy made mine too.
    I still haven't read an Armentrout book. But I own most of them. *face palms*
    Great list! :D
    My TTT:http://thisisthestoryofmyreadinglife.blogspot.ca/2014/02/top-ten-tuesday-books-that-will-make_11.html

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment I promise to cherish it forever :) I will also try to always reply.