Bookish Treasures is currently closed for review requests and is not doing any new posts at this time.

Stacking The Shelves / Showcase Sunday #60

28 Feb 2015
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Showcase Sunday is Hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea and they both give bloggers the opportunity to share the books they have received in the past week.
 
I didn't get any paperbacks this week BUT I received some amazing ebooks to review and bought a few also :) It's quite UF heavy as that is what I am really into at the moment but I do still love me some contemporary fiction. As usual if you click on the book cover you will be taken to the Amazon page for that book.

For Review

I was incredibly happy to receive both Chosen Thief and Deep Blue Eternity as they are the next offerings by two FANTASTIC authors. Thank you to both Scarlett Dawn and Natasha Boyd for the review copies :D
 
 
Netgalley

I saw this fab sounding PNR on Netgalley and even though it is about the seventh or eighth book in a series I think it might be possible to read as a standalone so I am going to give it a try!
 

 
Bought

I have been excited about the thought of Lion's Share for a while (and it was fantastic!) whilst Dragon Marked I stumbled across whilst seeking more UF to read (I can't get enough at the moment).
 
 
Freebies
 
I found three fantastic sounding freebies this week and I am pretty sure they are all still free if any grab your eye.
 
 
What do you think of these books? Are there any you have read or plan to read? Feel free to link to your own Stacking The Shelves or similar posts in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. These are new to me but I hope you enjoy them!

    Come and check out OUaT's STS and ENTER our giveaways!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment I promise to cherish it forever :) I will also try to always reply.