I am currently open for review and feature requests from authors or publishers. Please read my authors/publishers page for more information on what is available and my policies.


Introducing NA Paranormal Month

15 Sep 2014
As you know I am a loud and proud supporter of the NA category and I love to support everything it has to offer. Contemporary romance novels completely dominate NA and have for a while now but MY personal favourites are the paranormal novels. To help support these amazing books and the authors that write them I have decided to run a NA Paranormal Month throughout November here on Bookish Treasures. I hope to fill the month with lots of reviews, author interviews, guest posts, excerpts and more as well as a few individual giveaways and a huge bumper giveaway.

If you are an author of NA paranormal novels interested in participating please let me know as soon as possible as going off past events I have ran I am expecting spots to fill up fast. It will be roughly first come first serve but not entirely as I want a good mix of known and as yet unknown authors as well as a variety of books and post types. You need to have at least one NA paranormal book either currently available or releasing within a few months.

We are probably going to have a post a day as well as lots of fun stuff happening on facebook. We cant wait for November and hope you feel the same!

8 comments:

  1. Oh! This is cool because I love NA.. and I love the paranormal category in fiction.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know author A.G. Howard is working on a paranormal NA, but it never occured to me to look and see what was already out there. I am not a Contemporary Romance person at all, so, so far I haven't bothered to look at any NA. This feature will be a good thing for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some really nice books out already :)

      Delete
  3. I followed via Bloglovin' so I don't miss any. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds fantastic and I'd love to participate but I only just found this email. Any chance there's any openings left? (The Naming of Legends series came out this year and is NA paranormal)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can still fit people in! Send me an email :D

      Delete
  5. Ooh, we'd love to get in on this! authortonidecker at gmail (Images Eternal came out this month)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I publish NA paranormal as Lyla Payne (the Lowcountry Ghost books - NOT QUITE DEAD and NOT QUITE COLD). I'd love to participate!! lylapayneauthor at gmail dot com!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment I promise to cherish it forever :) I will also try to always reply.