I am currently open for review and feature requests from authors or publishers. Please read my authors/publishers page for more information on what is available and my policies.


2014 Personal Challenge - January Goal Post and Sign Up

1 Jan 2014

So this year I decided to start my own reading / blogging / writing challenge called the 2014 personal challenge. You can find out more about it here - http://bookishtreasures.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/introducing-2014-personal-challenge.html

My goals for January are going to be -

1) Read books of at least 4 different genres. This shouldn't be hard for me as I normally read pretty widely in the YA and NA categories but I am setting it as a goal as I think its important that I don't read the same type of book over and over again as I don't want to get tired of a genre.

2) Read and post a review for all books received for a review in October. Several of these have already been read and reviewed so this should be an easy goal to make. I am hoping to for the next few months make sure that all book are reviewed within 3 months maximum as my ultimate aim is to eventually be able to guarantee authors that I will have a review posted for their book within one month of me receiving it.

3) Write at least one discussion post.

4) Post at least 2 of my own reviews each week, 3 if possible.

What are your goals for January? If you are joining in please share your goal post (or tweet / facebook status if you don't have a blog) in the linky below so that I and everyone else involved can offer you encouragement.

You can also now get the challenge image for your sidebar and I would love if you could link it to the original announcement post. 

1 comment:

  1. Laura, Hi! I got my post up late today:( I wasn't exactly sure what we were supposed to do. Do we just post the first of every month? Also, is there a script for the badge to link up to the challenge list? Thanks, it's a wonderful idea, and I'm hoping it well help me stay on track with my 2014 goals! Thanks for coming up with it, Heidi

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment I promise to cherish it forever :) I will also try to always reply.