I am currently open for review and feature requests from authors or publishers. Please read my authors/publishers page for more information on what is available and my policies.


Stacking the shelves/ Showcase sunday (#3)

3 Feb 2013
Showcase Sunday is hosted by Vicky @Books, Biscuits, and Tea and Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and they both give bloggers the opportunity to share the books they have received in the past week.

I have had some great stuff on the blog this week including a free book and a giveaway so if you havent seen them yet then they were my last two posts. I have recieved a few books to review and also a few amazon freebies.

For review

Beyond Parallel

This is a New Adult book that seems really interesting. Two parallel worlds, one showing the mai characters as a couple, the other as if they have never met. I really cant wait to read this one.









Netgalley

Speechless

Speechless sounds awesome and i have wanted to read it since i first heard about it. The main character shared a secret that nearly got someone killed so now she has decided to do a vow of silence. Im interested to see how the author portrays the life of someone who doesnt talk.








Free ebooks

Stalk Me

I had liked the look of this book in the past so when i saw it for free i just had to download it. I have never read anything by Jillian Dodd before but i have heard her books are amazing.











Love and Relativity

 




It is a New Adult contemporary romance. I dont need to say anymore :P
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Gifted

Don't Fear the Reaper

I recieved a copy of this book from the author as i am taking part in the book tour in a few weeks time. Keep your eyes open for excerpts and other interesting things.











Bought

Vain

As most of you probably know i run the New Adult book club on goodreads. Vain was voted our group read for february so i am going to read this very soon then the discussions will commence.









I also recieved lots and lots of lovely bookmarks from Carina at Carina's books i am currently having a few technical issues so unfortunately cannot share the photo of them with you all.

What do you think of these books and what did you recieve this week?

16 comments:

  1. Beyond Parallel sounds really good. I like the idea of having two parallel worlds with separate scenarios. I got a copy of Speechless last week and can't wait to dive into it, I've heard it's amazing. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they both sound great. Thank you for visiting my blog :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like you got a lot of great books. I hope you enjoy them all.

    Happy Reading,

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Speechless too and I can't wait, I love the cover. Beyond Parallel sounds good, as does Vain. I've only read a couple of NA stuff but I'm really enjoying it, much better than all the vampire/werewolf we had last year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love NA so i will always recommend that people read lots of NA books :)

      Delete
  4. Don't Fear The Reaper and Vain look really interesting, I will have to scope them out! Happy Reading this week =)

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I currently have Speechless sitting right in front of me. I plan on starting it tonight. It looks like a pretty good book. Hope you enjoy!

    Here's my Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like lots of people have recently recieved Speechless :) enjoy!

      Delete
  6. Beyond Parallel sounds really interesting! I will have to mark that one to-read. :)

    I also really love the cover for Don't Fear The Reaper.

    Thanks for posting!

    Best,

    Alexandra~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does sound interesting doesnt it? I love the premise :)

      Delete
  7. Speechless sounds great! I really liked the author's previous book so I'm pretty sure I'm going to pick this one up soon :) Hope you enjoy your new books, L! And have a nice week! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Speechless is AMAZING. I think you'll love it Laura! (and if you don't I may cry... :p)

    I like the look of Vain & Beyond Parralel!

    Hope you enjoy all of your new reads :-) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to enjoy Speechless then :P I think it sounds really good :)

      Delete

If you leave a comment I promise to cherish it forever :) I will also try to always reply.