I am currently open for review and feature requests from authors or publishers. Please read my authors/publishers page for more information on what is available and my policies.


Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR

25 Nov 2014

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Today I am sharing ten of the books I plan to read over the Winter months. I haven't planned too much of my reading for the next few months so these are pretty much the only books I currently have set plans to read soon :P Some of these are books I have, others are releasing shortly and I plan to get them as soon as I can.

 
The Fire Sermon - UK - This is a YA dystopian novel and I received an incredibly pretty arc of it last month that I am DYING to read. As it is a February release, over Christmas will be the perfect time for me to read it.
 
The Walled City - UK - This released earlier this month and I recently received a review copy from the publisher so I plan to dive into shortly.
 
Wicked - UK - This is a New Adult paranormal novel by one of my favourite authors so I am very eager to read it. Wicked releases December 8th and I plan to get myself a copy to read pretty quickly.
 
 
Anatomy of a Misfit - UK - I have had this book for a while now but simply haven't had the time to read it. It sounds fantastic so I look forwards to reading it over the Christmas holidays :)
 
Dark Bites - UK - This book is a collection of short stories by Sherrilyn Kenyon, I have read some of her books previously and she is a fantastic writer so I'm looking forwards to reading this paperback I received for review. This book also just released today!
 
Shooting Scars - UK - This just popped through my letterbox and I was really excited to receive it so I am going to start on reading this really soon.
 
 
Seeker - UK - This is a YA fantasy novel releasing next year and it sounds absolutely fanastic! I am trying to start scheduling more reviews in advance so reading this over Christmas will be perfect for a review around release.
 
Under Different Stars - UK - This is an amazing sounding fantasy / sci-fi romance novel by the incredible Amy Bartol. I only just got this but is exactly what I am feeling like reading at the moment so it is going to get a bit of a bump up my tbr pile :)
 
A Touch Of Midnight - UK - I have had this PNR on my kindle for ages and this winter is when I am finally going to read it :P
 
The Body Electric - UK -  I love Beth Revis and this is the first in a new series by her and as I have an ebook I will read it soon.
 
What do you plan to read this winter? Feel free to share your own Top Ten Tuesday links in the comments :)
 

13 comments:

  1. Awww I hope you adore The Walled City! It's such an amazing book. You have some really interesting sounding books. I forgot how good TTT's are for recommendations!

    My Winter TTT :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wishlist always gets huge whenever I do Top Ten Tuesdays :P

      Delete
  2. I love Sherrilyn Kenyon so Dark Bites is definitely far up on my list! I hope we both enjoy it :)

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently read The Body Electric and it was something else! Very well written. I hope you enjoy it too. Here's my TTT. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds incredible so I am really looking forwards to reading it!

      Delete
  4. I can't wait for Wicked! The blurb sounds wonderful and the cover is absolutely gorgeous!
    Amazing list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one of my most anticipated read for December :)

      Delete
  5. I'm very interested in Walled City, I've heard some mixed things but that just makes me want to read it even more!

    Great list. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I've seen mixed things also but they haven't put me off yet :)

      Delete
  6. That cover for Dark Bites reminds me of Eric from True Blood! :) Great picks on your TBR list. Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by my TTT!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment I promise to cherish it forever :) I will also try to always reply.